Thanks for tuning in for another episode of ‘Nerdy Daily Links’ Hopefully you will find inspiration, some interesting facts, and maybe even a laugh in todays bundle, Let me know if there is a way I can improve this section to make it easier for you guys to get the goods.
Thanks for visiting!
Now read on!
Start it off with the Web from a Designers Perspective
- This is an especially good article for people who are not Designers, Perhaps Programmers, Its always good to see the web from a different perspective, anyway, no matter who you are, this will give you some good tips and insight on what to look for on your next project.
Creatively Constipated? Take some Fiber for Designers
- I'm always looking for ways to efficiently raise creativity and keep my mind from being blocked, but sometimes it still happens! Got Creative Constipation? Take some Designer Fiber, and read this.
Apple stands up to the Man
- The National Music Publishers’ Association wants to see an increase in the royalty rates paid to its members for songs purchased through online music stores (the association wants the rates raised from 9 cents to 15 cents a track). Apple doesn’t like the sound of this and is willing to shut down iTunes rather than raise the 99 cents a song price or absorb the higher royalty costs. Is this all just hot air, or could Apple really shut down iTunes?
Web Developer/Designer Inspirations and Tutorials
- Need some color inspiration? Here are a ton! And they match! Really good collection and reference.
- Beginning of the months are the best, because everyone has a great roundup of tutes from the previous month! Here is another! As if you didn't have enough to do
- Another great retro tute! This tutorial shows you how to create a nice lookin' retro TV! Get to designing!
- Great tutorial for creating Vibrant 3-d pixel types! Brings back the Nintendo Days!
- Great tutorial on creating a slick compass design, build these skills into your skillset! Good stuff!
Mail Marketing Service
- Anyone currently doing, or interested in Email marketing should check this out!
Laugh of the Day
- Not all authors are created equal.