In this article, you will discover a very handy information on how to use ARC Welder in order to run any kind of Android-based applications directly in Google Chrome.
A new Chrome application named ARC Welder has been released not long time ago by Google team. Using this application, you are able to run different kinds of Android-based applications being on Chrome OS or simply using the web browser Google Chrome. This app is awesome, but it has some bugs. One of them is that you can’t install ARC Welder directly from Google Play Store. You will be requested to have a special Android app package or APK. Also, you can use any kind of Android app which is stored in Zip file format.
How can you run APK files? First of all, you will have to get APK files downloaded from repositories. They can be easily found on the Internet. Try this resource https://yepdownload.com/arc-welder. Once APK files have been downloaded, they can be loaded directly in ARC Welder. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that these applications will work smoothly. Let’s try laying with it and check out how it works in practice.
Downloading ARC Welder on your computer
- ARC Welder can be found in the official web store of Chrome. In order to get started, press the button “Install”.
- In order to get ARC Welder installed into Google Chrome applications, you will need to press “Add”.
- Now, you have to find APK files to run. These files can be found online on numerous websites.
- Once, you have found APK files, open them in Google Chrome, then open Chrome Apps and get ARC Welder started.
- If you start ARC Welder for the first time, just choose the APK directory and press “Choose”. After this, you have to choose the location which already exists in order to make a new one.
- Your first APK can be loaded now by pressing “Add your APK”.
- After saving your AK file, the folder has to be navigated. Just select the desired folder.
You will discover several options, such as adding metadata and orientation. If these advanced options stress you, then just leave the default settings and press “Launch App”.
It is important to mention that all these options should be treated as self-explanatory. Just try this stuff out. There are some changes that APK files are not going to work as smooth as you expected. Many users have tried to get Google Play and Facebook get loaded, they both of them hang all the time. However, when it comes to Instagram and Twitter, they work quite well. This is a great chance to use your Instagram on your computer. So, next time when are ready to load any kind of Android-based applications in Google Chrome, they will be available as Chrome apps. You will not have to reload them through ARC Welder, which will save your time.