The ICT sector has evolved. New technologies and advanced hardware are emerging every single day. The programmers are expected to step up and counter the fast-growing technologies by developing equally sophisticated programs. That requires a programmer to be equipped with immense knowledge in programming. There are many programming languages; they include Python, Java, SQL, C++, C#, and others. Each language uses a different syntax although there are others which seem to be somehow similar.
It’s better for a programmer to combine a few of these languages to sharpen his/her skills in programming. Python is one of the most stable, easy to use, and reliable open-source programming languages. Therefore, you should enroll for python certification. The colleges and universities offer both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. They offer both an online learning program, and school-based programs, which depends on one’s schedule.
History of Python Programing Language
The National Research Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science found it necessary to counter the ABC programming language that was founded in the Netherlands. The man behind this language is called Guido Van Rossum, who was an active member of the (NRIMCS). The syntax of python resembles that of ABC, and it was believed that python would address the shortcomings of ABC language. The initial version was introduced in the year 1991, and the module system was named first as Modula 3. Only to be renamed as python later after a 1970’s TV program, aired on BBC by the name Python’s Fly Circus, which Rossum was a big fan.
Why is Python Programming Popular than other Programming Languages?
Python has turned out to be the preferable open-source programming language. When you want to score a distinction in programming productivity, or you get involved in a project that is relatively complex, you should consider using a language that integrates with other technologies readily. Python is best known for increasing productivity and efficiency. The compilation starts from a simple function and an easy to read syntax, which results in a significant reduction of development time. It is built with straightforward task programs for debugging. It is a fact that the use of python as a programming language in quantitative domains have shot-up in recent times.
It is easy to learn and understand: this is what makes python the most favorite language to use in programming. That is made possible by use of simple compilation functions and an easy to read syntax.
- It contains quite a number of in-built library and functions that help save time, increase efficiency, and reduce the complexity of programming.
- It has a gradual learning curve compared to other languages which consist of steeper curves.
- It is a reliable and efficient programming language.
- It is quite versatile, as it works across several domains including hardware, mobile applications, and web development among others.
- It has been most popular in the field of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
- It is considered a universal language that provides a lot of options to the developers.
Benefits of Python Programming
Python programming is the most popular language among beginners and expert programmers. Here are some of the reasons that have set Python above the rest.
- It can be applied across various applications from a simple task to more complicated platforms such as big data and data mining programs.
- It is the programming language of choice for research and for beginners because of its easy readability and learning simplicity.
- Updates are readily available and released regularly to keep up with the emerging new technology as it is widely used globally.
- It is used to create important and useful frameworks such as Ruby on Rails and Django which help in completing development processes.
- Python programming provides a more productive coding environment providing a well-organized skill for experts than other languages such as C+ and Java.
Career Path for Python Certified Developers
Python developers are in high demand globally as it is the most wanted programming language. Python developers earn higher than their counterparts in other languages do. The average salary for a Python developer on average is $166,379 annually. This is mostly attributed to the high popularity of Python language, which has overtaken PHP. The supply of Python developers is low globally thus increasing the salary of the available Python experts.
The process of getting Python Certification
Get Python Certification online from beginner to advanced levels at KnowledgeHut. Here are the steps you will go through to learn the Python language.
- Understand why python: It is vital to understand the reasons as to why you want to learn or use Python at first. The step will assist you in getting motivation for the learning process.
- Install Python: You need to install your desired python version. You can choose to install your python either from the Anaconda package manager or from the official website.
- Use IDE: Being a beginner is crucial to understand errors and learn from the same. IDEs will help you in debugging your code.
- Learn basics: You may use online courses, blogs or videos to get started with the technical part of python like the lists, variables, tuples, and functions among others.
- Implementation: You can’t complete the learning process without the implementation phase. Undertake projects with your friends or complete an online assignment to assess your capability.
Tips for beginners in learning python programming
- Make sure you write notes while learning python. The notes will help you polish your basics after referring to them.
- To code python programs, use IDEs as it will help you debug your code.
- Make sure that you include your like-minded peers in learning the python. The peers will help you in gaining more knowledge about the python programs.
- Always take breaks while doing programming. While doing long stretch coding, your creativity will be thwarted if you don’t take short breaks.
- Make sure that you are consistent in coding. Code every day without being tired.
- Make good use of the internet while being stuck. Google search will help you with various solutions from different online experts.