Without a doubt, whether it’s global or local news or its pop-culture, work or the brand you love to wear, Twitter is the most powerful social networking platform. In fact, in this search engine, you can find the complete latest information on any topic. From businesses to fashion, everything is on Twitter worldwide.
Do you desire to succeed using Twitter right? Before you head towards chasing shiny butterflies and those tiny bluebirds, make time to collect yourself. The Twitter marketing campaign will assist you in becoming more successful and productive, and there is no doubt about it. We have explained the five most fundamental tactics you need for an effective marketing campaign using Twitter for business. Let’s get right into the details!
1. With whom are you going to connect?
The foremost thing is to describe the target audience. You have to incorporate some humor as it attracts the audience more than a general informational tweet. Write a bio ideal enough to fit your target audience and entice them too thoroughly. Furthermore, add multiple hashtags, making it easy for people to find your account whenever they search for the relevant terms. Tell people about the outstanding accomplishments done by your brand. Let people know everything!
2. Tweet during weekends and peak hours
Have you ever heard that there are specific times in a day when people get more active on Twitter? Therefore it means there is more chance that they will get engaged with your posts. Sounds crazy, isn’t it?
If you are familiar with those days and hours of posting, it will help you boost engagement and get more impressions with tons of clicks. Do you know what? Tweets that you post on Weekends from Friday to Sunday offer higher CTRs than the tweets posted during other days.
Besides this, if you post between 12 to 6 PM, it will act as the most beneficial for you. It is undoubtedly the best time for posting. Studies show that the hours between 12 to 3 PM from Monday to Friday will work best for you.
Generally, the peak times also depend on the targeted audience; therefore, you can check how the content impacts multiple days and times to know which time will suit you the best. Once you know the hours, you should use scheduling tools such as Buffer or HOOTSUITE to help the post go-live during peak hours. Make sure you have used the correct hashtags.
3. Where will Twitter fit in?
Where does twitter fit in with the overall marketing strategy? Or is Twitter designed as a customer service platform? Will it monitor sales opportunities? Brand monitoring? Will it provide support to multiple communication functions? Let’s take a closer look to answer all your queries!
In other words, Twitter as a social networking tool is designed to connect with customers, candidates, and your marketing partners and journalists. To be honest, if you understand where twitter fits in with your marketing campaign will help you in allocating and monitoring the resources. It works to establish an effective social media policy while using management and reporting techniques.
4. The tactics you need to consider!
A few tactics are considerable when it comes to Twitter. Undoubtedly it is always a great idea to use these techniques in your overall plan. The common ones include:
- With a targeted profile in mind, you can research users on Twitter and follow them
- You can also link the Twitter account with other social platforms like Facebook blogs or your YouTube channel
- Use different hashtags with your brand to make it more appealing to the audience. Use minimum hashtags. Ensure you haven’t overloaded the post with tons of hashtags as it will lose the impact.
- You can figure out an effective way to ask the followers about their queries. The plus point is that you can use their answers later in the blog posts using the Twitter account.
- The company has to handle the Twitter account reliably whenever the website address is being posted. It is crucial to select the right header image with the right handle and profile picture to get whatever you desire. The handle must be easy to remember, and that’s necessary. Moreover, it should be short enough, allowing people to tag you effortlessly.
- It would be best to run different advanced searches to help you find which people are interested in your services and products. With advanced researching techniques, you will get the most effective strategy you ever desired.
- You can utilize multiple twitter videos for enhanced engagement. Videos are known to outperform images, and there is no doubt about it. Add a branded video to get more attention to your tweets.
5. Measure twice, Tweet once.
Generally, measurement using Twitter is tricky as you need to identify referrers using several URLs, but it is pretty necessary. Measurement means to monitor regularly, regardless of only counting outcomes. In addition to this, it’s about what a brand is planning to achieve; therefore, a blend of different data points with measurement tools need to be implemented. Some common examples include:
- Published tweets
- What about the retweets? You have to get a potential reach from them.
- Mentioning the brands in tweets but not using links
- Connections with targeted users
The Bottom Line
Overall, Twitter is an excellent place for growing your business. But wait! Never forget that things pass quickly on this network. Do you know what? A tweet lasts for only 18 minutes as more than 7000 tweets are sent every second.
On the contrary, the life of one tweet is almost four times less than the things you post on Facebook. Therefore it’s pretty difficult for the messages to make an impact, isn’t it? Basically, it gets lost in the crowd.
The Twitter marketing techniques offer you to pack a punch allowing people to take action while attracting their attention. What’s the catch, by the way? We have figured out the steps you should follow and get on the line to have an efficient marketing campaign, no doubt.