When you create a website that will serve as the digital storefront for your business, you want it to represent your brand to perfection. The WordPress theme you pick will be a vital element when building that website. It can make all the difference in how it looks and whether it can offer a seamless user experience.
There are thousands of great WordPress themes to choose from, so what do you do? How do you find the “right” one?
There’s a wide variety of excellent WordPress themes that could get the job done. But still, you want to be able to present content attractively. And in a way that will boost engagement with your brand and do it all without writing a line of code.
This post contains 12 top-of-the-line WordPress themes; each of which should deliver exactly what you’re looking for.
1. Be – Multipurpose WordPress Theme
BeTheme is a supremely popular (250,000+ customers) multipurpose WordPress theme with 40+ powerful core features that give you quick and easy access to a wealth of powerful site-building tools, and design aids and options designed to create a website that represents and boosts your brand.
- Be Builder: This, the fastest, lightest, and most intuitive website builder for WordPress, lets your view each element while customizing it.
- Be Blocks: This constantly growing library of pre-designed sections is a proven time saver.
- Be Builder Woo: Designing an online store need not be a traumatic experience. This BeTheme feature offers a simple yet effective approach.
- Be’s Header Builder 2.0: No need to limit yourself. Easily build exactly the pixel-perfect header you need in no time.
- 650+ Pre-Built Websites: Probably BeTheme’s most popular core feature. Each is customizable, responsive, and features basic UX functionality.
A setup wizard and helpful tutorial comes with the package. You can test the incredible Be Builder’s capabilities with this Live Demo.
Click on the banner to find out more about each of BeTheme’s core features.
2. Total WordPress Theme
Total’s abundance of design options and customizer settings, a selection of layout choices and navigation options, dynamic template functionality, and the popular WPBakery frontend drag and drop page builder enable this aptly named WordPress theme’s users to create stunning responsive websites with ease.
Total’s site building features enable you to build your website your way!
- The popular Slide Revolution plugin is included in the package and Total is compatible with most of the popular plugins.
- Total integrates fully and seamlessly with WooCommerce, and features built in WooCommerce styling options for colors, fonts, social sharing, and product pages.
- Choose from 50+ demos to get your project off to a fast start and select among 90+ ready-made section templates, 100+ site builder elements, a custom font manager, and unlimited color options to keep everything moving smoothly along.
Click on the banner to find out more about what Total can do for you.
3. Electro – WooCommerce Theme for Affiliates, Dropship and Marketplace Websites
Built especially for creating WooCommerce electronics stores, the Electro WordPress theme would be a nice choice for other types on online stores as well because of its clean and forward-looking design, user friendliness, and responsiveness.
Electro is also ideal for building affiliate, dropship, and marketplace websites.
- Electro is fast (1.25 second typical page load time).
- With Electro, you are not dependent on a specific page builder. Electro is independent of page builders, but it is also compatible with Elementor and WPBakery page builders.
- 7 awesome fully customizable page builders are included to get your website design off to a rapid start.
- Selections of multi-vendor marketplace pages, innovative WooCommerce layouts and dedicated mobile layouts are at your fingertips. All are customizable so you can change colors, menu positions, rearrange sections, add elements, etc., as you wish.
If pixel-perfect design appeals to you, click on the banner to discover more about Electro.
4. Uncode – Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Uncode’s creative WordPress theme gives you precisely the tools you need for building a Creative website or WooCommerce store that will be a step ahead of the competition.
- Its Advanced Drag & Drop Product Builder is accompanied with selections of 70+ importable and carefully crafted mix-and-match pre-made designs and 500+ wireframes sections.
- Other features of special note are the configurable Ajax product filters and impressive shop layouts.
Its 100,000+ sales make Uncode an Envato top seller.
5. TheGem – Creative and WooCommerce WordPress Theme
With TheGem creative WordPress theme and its unique layouts, fastest loading times, and easy-to-use tools you can build a professional looking website that will stand out from its competitors.
TheGem’s features list includes:
- 400+ single-click importable pre-built websites
- Theme Builder: build headers, footers, mega menus, popups, templates with Elementor or WPBakery
- TheGem Blocks: 600+ pre-built ready-to-use page sections designed to accelerate your work
- extended WooCommerce features for building any kind of online shops
6. Vault – Multi-Purpose Elementor WordPress Theme
Created with the future in mind, Vault features a multiplicity of design tools and design options in a single framework.
- Start with Vault’s selections of 50+ full websites, 1500+ template blocks, and 230+ premium widgets.
- Put the next-generation Theme Options Panel to work and put its beautiful interactions and animations into play.
- Pull everything together with this theme’s interactive design tools and customization options.
Your result: An outstanding online presence with customer-engaging pages.
7. Rey WordPress WooCommerce Theme
The Rey WooCommerce theme was designed to take building a WooCommerce website to the next level with its powerful integrations with WordPress, Elementor, and WooCommerce.
- Rey is easy to set up and remarkably user friendly.
- The powerful Elementor page builder along with a carefully chosen selection of Elementor widgets will cover virtually any design situation
- Ajax Navigation and Filters provide streamlined page browsing and navigation
Rey is responsive and SEO and developer friendly.
8. Blocksy Free Ecommerce WordPress Theme
Blocksy is a free eCommerce WordPress theme, it is lighting fast, 100% compatible with the Gutenberg editor, and totally eCommerce ready, and it is packed with website building features that include –
- a header builder, a footer builder, custom post types, and dynamic data support.
- Content Blocks, for inserting content segments anywhere throughout your website
- local Google fonts, for providing local caching on your server
- White Label features.
9. Avada WordPress Theme
First-time WordPress users, professional web designers, and everyone in between falls in love with Avada. That’s because this multipurpose WordPress theme makes it so fast and easy to create an amazing website with its –
- 400+ pre-built web pages, 120+ design and layout elements, and 100% responsive framework.
- or the live visual builder, global options, and top-notch customer support
It’s not surprising that with 750,000+ users, Avada is the #1 best-selling WordPress theme ever.
10. Impeka – Creative WordPress theme
The Impeka creative WordPress theme gives you complete freedom to make your dream of an ideal website come true, and fast. It will be fast, responsive, optimised for SEO, get noticed by the right people, and give them what they want.
- Choose Enhanced WPBakery Page Builder, Elementor, or Gutenberg editor.
- use WooCommerce to build your online shop.
Plus, you’ll have 37+ Detailed Demos, Footer & Popup Builders, and the Elementor Impeka Library at your fingertips.
11. KnowAll – WordPress Knowledge Base Theme
KnowAll is the most powerful WordPress theme for building an easy to use knowledge base that your customers can easily access no matter what device they use.
KnowAll gives you –
- advanced analytics, so you can gain awareness as to how visitors search your knowledge base.
- visitor feedback, so you understand what content they find useful and engaging and refine less helpful articles.
KnowAll can be personalized to match your company brand.
12. XStore – WooCommerce WordPress Theme
The first thing you will likely notice about XStore are the 120+ stunning and very popular ready-to-go pre-built shops.
There’s more to like, including-
- XStore’s full support for Elementor and WPBakery, the header builder, the single product page builder, and the 500+ prebuilt blocks.
- the $510 worth of premium plugins and a built-in WooCommerce email builder.
You will also appreciate the incredible value XStore offers for a relatively small investment.
The top WordPress themes presented here feature high-quality designs. Also impressive selections of demos and pre-built layouts. Plus templates and plenty of customization settings and options. With their genuinely useful features will make your website serve its purpose more effectively.
Or, they would not have made it into this listing.
These are the most popular WordPress themes for the above reasons. Whichever you choose, you’ll be off to a great start toward creating a great website.