The online world grows and grows. Nearly exponentially it would seem. That should be good news for you if you own a website or are planning to build one and hope to tap into the ever-expanding customer base.
On the other hand, if you are still relying on yesterday’s web design technologies, or have invested in a website theme that does, the outlook may be not so good for you after all.
Not only is the number of customers constantly increasing, but the number of your potential competitors probably is as well. No matter what your particular niche might be.
To continue to gain a fair share of customers and avoid being left in the dust by the competition, your website needs to be fast and user-friendly. Also, it has to be fully responsive.
The best way to make that happen is to select one of the best WordPress themes that has all the right tools and capabilities, including 100% responsiveness. Do that, and you can proceed with confidence, and probably give your business a boost in the process.
Here are 10 top WordPress Themes for 2022 that you can have confidence in. One of them might serve you better than the others, but any of them would serve you well.
Let’s start with BeTheme, the biggest WordPress and WooCommerce theme of them all. It’s big because of its more than 240,000 devoted users, it’s big because of 40+ powerful website-building features, and it’s big because of its library of more than 650 customizable pre-built websites.
- The 650 pre-built websites cover all the major website types and industry sectors. They are responsive, customizable, exceptionally UX friendly, and designed to get any project off to a fast start.
- The Live Builder is fast, user-friendly, and features and outstanding selection of powerful page-building capabilities. The popular Muffin Builder, a Header Builder, and a Shortcode Generator are included in the package, and Be is Elementor ready as well.
- Creating an online shop or planning to upgrade an existing one? The WooCommerce Builder can do either for you with its single product page builder and multiple customer-centric options.
Users receive free lifetime updates. Click on the banner to find out more.
Total is aptly named. This flexible, easy to work with WordPress theme features everything you could wish for in terms of design tools, options, and settings; plus, Total is 100% responsive.
The popular WPBakery front end drag and drop page builder is supplemented with selections of page builder blocks and extra modules to make website building a quick and easy exercise
- Design options include Live Customizer Theme settings, Unlimited Styling, and Post entry card, animation, and custom background options
- There’s a wide range of layout options that include boxed and full-width layouts, and dynamic layouts plus one-page sites, page and post designs, and advanced page settings
- Navigation features include a simple mega menu, a choice of mobile and local scroll menu styles, and 8 preset header styles
Click on the banner and you’ll quickly discover what makes 48,000 Total customers happy customers.
3. Avada Theme
Sales figures can be a legitimate factor when you are looking for just the right WordPress theme. Avada’s 450,000 sales have made it the #1 best-selling theme of all time, which says a lot even before you look into what it brings to the table.
The powerful tools that make up Avada’s Fusion Core will adequately address whatever your needs may be in terms of website responsiveness, performance, and overall attractiveness. They include –
- Avada’s drag and drop page builder and Fusion Page and Theme options enable you to complete website projects quickly with minimal fuss
- Avada’s single-click import demos, pre-built websites and trendy design elements were designed with the quality of your finished website in mind
- Avada’s Dynamic Content System gives you total control over your design
Avada is speed optimized and 100% WooCommerce ready. Click on the banner to learn more about this #1 best seller.
TheGem is the ultimate WordPress toolbox for building business, eCommerce, and portfolio, blogging, and magazine websites.
This ultimate toolbox’s contents include –
- Elementor and WPBakery page builders
- Cool selections of WooCommerce demos and tools designed to create high conversion online shops
- 400+ game-changing pre-built websites and templates and 300+ premium pre-designed section templates that will speed up your workflow
- Highest performance and premium WP Rocket plugin, bundled with TheGem
This pixel perfect WordPress theme is ideal for building creative and WooCommerce websites, as its more than 80,000 sales to date would suggest.
Uncode’s components include –
- A powerful Frontend Editor and a WooCommerce Custom Builder together with 450+ Wireframe section templates.
- A Content Block that helps you create replicable headers, footers, and content sections, and a Dynamic Contents feature that enables you to create personalized custom templates and design elements.
Reliability and dependability sum up what you can expect from this multipurpose WooCommerce theme. WoodMart’s landing page could lead you to believe that you reached a high-end furniture store by mistake!
- Woodmart’s many features include several you won’t find in most eCommerce-oriented themes
- They include trendy selections of premade websites, templates, special pages, and a delightful selection of shop and product page display options
This WooCommerce theme definitely belongs among these top 10 themes for 2022.
Thanks to its sophisticated integrations with Elementor and WooCommerce Rey will take building your next eCommerce site to the next level.
- Is super-easy to set up and use
- Features the popular Elementor page builder along with an impressive selection of Elementor widgets
- Enables its users to streamline page browsing and navigation using Ajax Navigation and Filters
Rey WooCommerce is performance oriented, fully responsive, and SEO and developer friendly.
Which WooCommerce theme is popular, available at a bargain price, and features 110+ ready to customize shops? The (only) correct answer is XStore.
- You’ll have an online shop up and running quickly once you have your content at your fingertips
- WPBakery and Elementor page building support are there for you along with cool collections of carefully selected product design elements and page layout options
$550 worth of plugins make this an even greater bargain.
Pick the wrong theme and building an online shop can be a nightmare. Picking Impeka can make it a satisfying journey.
- Impeka contains features advanced designers expect. For any user, the end result will be rewarding.
- Impeka-built websites are fast, SEO friendly, and 100% responsive
- Impeka gives you three page building and editing options: Elementor, Gutenberg, and WPBakery
No design or coding skills are needed to create an impeccable WooCommerce site.
Litho is creative, modern, and highly flexible. What more could you ask for? How about a popular theme that is 100% responsive and features the Elementor page builder? Litho highlights those as well.
Other features include –
- Slider Revolution with its many cool design options
- 37+ home pages, 300+ templates, and 200+ creative elements
- Easy access to the WordPress Customizer
Documentation and customer support are great, and Litho-built websites are fast, SEO-friendly, and super-responsive.
Given the thousands of great WordPress themes that are on the market how do you go about finding one that will best suit your needs?
- You can always take a chance on one that “looks like it might to the job” and hope for the best.
- If you have a ton (or more) of time to spare, you could take a deep dive into checking out and comparing a variety of popular WordPress themes.
- By far the best approach would be to seek advice from a source of expertise on what to you need to be looking for and what some good candidates would be.
Number 3 is the approach you have found here. Happy shopping!