The WordPress plugin collection is not a fixed entity. It gets bigger and better by the day. Most WordPress plugins are designed to help you add spice or power to a website. Some are better than others and a precious few can be potential gamechangers for a business.
This is of course good news for web designers but there is also a downside. There are so many essential WordPress plugins on the market (close to 60,000). Attempting to find one that best fits your immediate needs can be a daunting task.
The WordPress plugins described in this post are tops in their respective categories. They are definitely worth a look, especially if you feel the need to spice up or power up one or more of your sites.
The Amelia WordPress booking plugin fully automates booking activities and interactions among clients, employees, and company management. It is an excellent choice for beauty, healthcare, fitness, consulting, educational, training and similar enterprises and can replace vitally important manual business processes that tend to be time-consuming, costly, and error prone.
Amelia can manage an unlimited number of appointments, events, and employee assignments at multiple locations from a single platform
- Client booking, rescheduling, or canceling appointments can be accomplished online 24/7, eliminating wait times and appointment errors in the process
- One-time or recurring events bookings can be shown on calendar view
- Sending online reminders and notifications to clients is automatic and cuts down no-shows dramatically
- Employee assignments and work schedules are tracked and managed
- Deposit and payment processing can be accomplished online
Amelia is easy to install and use, it is well documented and customer support is there for you should you require assistance.
Click on the banner to see how Amelia could help your business.
The wpDataTables WordPress plugin was designed to create interactive, responsive, and front-end maintainable tables and charts quickly, easily, and effectively and ready to insert into any WordPress page or post.
By adding this premier WordPress plugin to your design toolbox, you can:
- Process millions of columns of complex data in a relatively short time.
- Apply advanced multi-criteria filtering and single or multiple-column sorting techniques to present information exactly the way you want
- Create tables and charts from multiple database sources including SQL databases and in any of the most widely used formats
- Apply Conditional Formatting techniques to highlight or color code key information
- Create dynamic charts by invoking HighCharts, Apex Charts, Chart.js, or Google Charts
Click on the banner to learn more about this impressive table and chart building plugin.
Site Kit is an official Google WordPress plugin that provides insights into how people find, navigate, and use your site. It offers a one-stop solution by deploying and managing Google tools to get insights to make your site successful on the web. It provides results of its findings on the WordPress dashboard for free.
Site Kit gives you –
- Easy-to-understand stats directly on your WordPress dashboard
- Quick setup for multiple Google tools
- Metrics for your entire site and individual posts
- Easy-to-manage, granular permissions across WordPress and different Google products
Site Kit shows key metrics to help you –
- understand how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search.
- explore how users navigate your site
- track how much your site is earning you.
- see how your pages perform compared to other real-world sites.
Click to learn more about how Site Kit can help you.
Datatables are a great way to showcase large data on your website. Tablesome is a WordPress data table plugin to easily showcase data tables in WordPress.
It is performance-optimized and offers the best and responsive user experience even on mobile devices.
With Tablesome you can:
- Import data table from XLSX or CSV files
- Tables can have Search, Sort, Filter, and Pagination.
- Enter data manually in a spreadsheet-like interface
- Embed Google Sheet in WordPress on auto-refreshing tables
TheDock offers a unique theme building experience that is both quick and fun and there are many benefits of using TheDock to build your WordPress themes. Even beginning web designers can build their own themes with the help of TheDock.
- Full-site editing (design, layout, architecture) can be done without writing a single line of code.
- Websites designed using TheDock-built themes are always responsive.
- Key design elements (color, typography, etc.) are easily adjusted.
This versatile WordPress plugin helps beginning and mid-level web designers WOW their clients with professional-level visuals. Sider Revolution is THE cutting-edge WordPress plugin for today’s sky-high web design demands and can bridge the gap between what clients want and what you can do.
Many of those who have sought out an ads management capability regard the Ads Pro plugin the top ad manager for WordPress.
As an Ads Pro user, you can –
- manage an unlimited number of sold and free ad spaces
- grant access to clients to manage their own adds from the front end
Ad-generating features include 25+ responsive templates and 20 ad display styles. Clients can submit payments via Stripe, PayPal, or Bank Transfer.
Ultimate Membership Pro can give you an extra source of income by converting your WordPress website into a powerful content-selling platform.
You can start charging members for access right away by –
- Restricting content within WordPress from pages, custom post types, files, etc.
- Creating an unlimited number of member subscription levels that could include paid, trial, and free subscriptions.
- Earn even more by integrating Ultimate Membership Pro with the Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin.
Over the past decade LayerSlider has continually added new features and improved its performance. It is no longer just for building sliders
- LayerSlider can be used to create sliders, landing pages, animated page sections, and even complete websites.
- The star of the show is the intuitive and modern editor like those found in professional desktop applications
- LayerSlider is cost-effective and very easy to come by.
10. Download Monitor
If you need a solution for managing files, tracking file downloads and stopping search engines from indexing your files, Download Monitor is the answer.
With the premium version of Download Monitor, you can –
Finding 10 top plugins out of a WordPress plugin directory of almost 60,000 of them could be a time-consuming task. Especially if we added the stipulation that they should be of no cost to you.
We consulted with the experts to narrow things down to the best WordPress plugins for your website. Happily, they were able to help us do so.
One or more of these cool WordPress plugins could help you improve content appeal. Others with SEO, a business operation, and even your social media marketing.