Chances are that no matter where you’re from or what capacity of job you have, you use social media. It’s a simple fact- the popularity of all the different sites is incredible and more and more people are joining every day. We are able to talk with people on the other side of the world as though they are sitting right next to us and can share precious memories with almost whoever we like. However, it’s not all about fun chatting- social media is also a prime location for companies to advertise and market their products. Now, there are a wide variety of sites to choose from and a lot of them are popular choices; Facebook, for example. However, I believe there are alternatives that could really boost your marketing techniques such as WhatsApp. Why is this though? What advantages will it bring? Read on to find out.
To get started, here are some ideas on how to improve your customer experience with WhatsApp:
- Use WhatsApp to provide customer support. WhatsApp is a great way to provide customer support to your customers. You can use it to answer questions, resolve issues, and provide updates.
- Use WhatsApp to send marketing messages. WhatsApp is a great way to send marketing messages to your customers. You can use it to send promotional offers, product updates, and other information.
- Use WhatsApp to collect feedback from customers. WhatsApp is a great way to collect feedback from customers. You can use it to ask for feedback on products, services, and customer experience.
- Use WhatsApp to build relationships with customers. WhatsApp is a great way to build relationships with customers. You can use it to stay in touch with customers, learn about their needs, and provide them with personalized service.
By following these tips, you can improve your customer experience with WhatsApp and make it easier for customers to do business with you.
Here are some additional tips that you can follow:
- Respond to messages quickly. Customers expect a quick response when they reach out to you on WhatsApp. Make sure you respond to messages within 24 hours, if not sooner.
- Be personal. Use WhatsApp to have a personal conversation with your customers. Address them by name and use emojis to make your messages more engaging.
- Be helpful. Answer your customers’ questions promptly and accurately. If you don’t know the answer to a question, be sure to let the customer know that you’re looking into it and will get back to them as soon as possible.
- Be friendly. Always be friendly and courteous when communicating with your customers on WhatsApp. This will help to create a positive customer experience and make customers more likely to do business with you again in the future.
Now let’s see these tips in action as we go in depth on the topic.
Social Engagement To Reach Clients
One of the main reasons that WhatsApp could be a really good place for you to market your business is the fact that it’s really popular. Now, don’t get me wrong- it’s not as popular as the likes of Facebook. Then again, however, no sites can match its size and scale of users. WhatsApp, however, is definitely up there with the most popular of applications and it’s not hard to see why. It’s really easy for users to set up and work, and the fact that they are able to link their accounts to their mobile phone numbers makes it an attractive alternative to paid texting. These pros have led to it becoming a very widely used app and this could really benefit your business marketing. The variety of people using the app means you can reach out to lots of potential clients and if you know how to do this correctly, you could be well on the way to getting new customers.
As I mentioned, using WhatsApp as an alternative to SMS messaging can be a real boost when it comes to marketing. While most, if not all, SMS services will require clients to provide a fee when they’re using them, WhatsApp is totally free. They can talk to you as much as they like without the fear of wasting money so will be much more likely to pay attention to you and your marketing. To learn more about sms vs whatsapp business contrasts, click here.
Customer Relationship Building
Improving your customer service skills is always bound to improve your relationships with clients and that’s exactly what using WhatsApp will allow you to do. Doing so will mean you don’t have to act like any old company who only interacts with clients over the phone or in person. While these have benefits, being able to easily text message your customers is a lot easier. They’ll feel a lot more comfortable talking to you this way and will be able to take more time over their questions. In turn, your team can take time over your answers and make sure they get a good customer experience.